Search This Blog

4/18/14

Rain Rain Go Away


Dress-H&M Spring 2014 Collections
Shoes-Alexander McQueen
Bag-Balenciaga





Yes I appreciate and understand the importance of rain, but not when I decide to wear my new suede McQueens' that I had been listing over since last year. Nevertheless, those who know me well enough know I cannot wait to wear something new, which is why I surprised myself when I took so long to wear this H&M dress I scored couple weeks ago. By scored, I mean i scooped the last one on the floor that day. I felt so bad when about 5 people yesterday asked me where I got it, I didn't have the courage to tell them the story... Well the rain ha passed and it is sunny again, which is how I like it. Hopefully it will stay this way all Easter weekend long! Have a fun and safe weekend! And Stay Tuned, XO

No comments:

Post a Comment