Search This Blog

4/5/14

Everything I love 'sooo' much

 
Cardigan-H&M
Camisole-Zara
Shorts-Zara
Platform Wedges-Prada
Sunglasses-Celine
Alexander Wang Rocco Duffel
Bracelets-David Yurman
 

First off I want to say I feel terrible posting something I bought almost three years ago, but I love the piece sooo much, there's  no getting enough it. The H&M cardigan I'm wearing. I basically put the entire look together wearing everything I love 'sooo' much. The shorts are an easy more comfortable alternative to denim shorts and way more convenient than a skirt. The top is a more chic alternative to an ordinary 'basic' tank. And, the entire look is transformed to chic by adding a statement piece, in this case, the shimmery, fringe cardigan. I always feel the need to add edge to an outfit so I tote my Alexander Wang Rocco Duffel with me almost everywhere I go. A must-have for spring and summer will be the ever so necessary Wedge Platforms. They can take you from day to night so try opting for a neutral color when shopping around, in my case I chose gold. Let me know what you think about it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment