Search This Blog

3/31/14

Cool, Casual, Comfortable

 
Sweater-Zara
Shorts-Zara
New Balance Sneakers
Alexander McQueen Scarf
Alexander Wang Rocco Duffel
Sunglasses-Celine
 

I'd been eyeing some New Balance sneakers for some time now, and had my heart set on basic black and white. When I finally made my move and went to buy them this was the closest colour combination that was available, nevertheless I'm pretty satisfied with them. The may seem a lil' old school to some but what's better than a classic? and did I mention how super comfortable and versatile they are? So, Spring is finally here and I'm still sporting black, which is hard to break, but I've found myself buying plenty of whites and neutrals, so you'll be seeing that soon. Hope you guys have an amazing week ahead of you!

Stay Tuned,
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment