Search This Blog

10/13/12

Victoria Park



Shorts-Zara
Tank & Necklace- from Nordstrom
Blazer-H&M (Conscious Collection)
Boots-Jeffrey Campbell
Bracelet-David Yurman

I spent the day with my sister Gloss&Style running around getting things done. In sunny Miami, your best bet this time of year are shorts and light colors. Since it's been getting a little cooler, I decided to throw on this light (in both color and fabric) blazer I got at H&M about a year ago. Since simple and me don't go well, I had to add the statement necklace, which by the way I CANNOT get enough of. The finishing touch was my Jeffrey Campbell boots I try to use every chance I get. Since you will ponder...Victoria Park is an actual park which has become the staple location for taking pics. Hope you enjoy! 

Stay Tuned,
XO 






1 comment:

  1. simple and chic. Nice look and blog =)

    http://thirtysomethingchic.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete