Search This Blog

7/7/12

Double Love


Leggings-American Apparel
Blazer-H&M
Sandals-Jeffrey Campbell
Tasseled Earrings-H&M

Despite the heat I pulled off this look with the blazer. It just completed the look which was probably why I waited until late evening to go run my errands. Earlier in the day I went running outdoors and almost didn't make it back home. I thought I'll just run as far as I can get no need to save energy (I can always call someone to come pick me up) haha Training is all about pushing yourself to your limits! Back to the post, the top I got at a random store in a local mall ages ago and just pulled it out my closet. Again I'm wearing a combination of gold&black which as you know by now is a fav of mine:) Hope you're enjoying your weekend!

Stay Tuned,
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment