Search This Blog

4/2/12

Sunday Funday

Pleated Leopard Dress & Ring-Forever 21
Flats-Ferragamo
Bag-H&M
Earrings-Swarovski
Watch-Michael Kors

Instead of making the post all about what I wore, I included snapshots of where and how I spent my day. I love going to Lincoln Road not only because of all the good food, the late hours for stores...but because everyone has a dog. Those who know me know that I am a huge animal lover which makes it hard for me to walk straight down Lincoln because I get too excited! It was extremely hot yesterday so I opted for something cool and comfortable. I don't wear a lot of dresses because I enjoy the idea of putting things together. I wore the dress though as is because if I added anything I may have passed out from the heat. Enjoy your week and thanks for checking in.

Stay Tuned,
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment