Search This Blog

3/30/12

Neon Brights

Neon Destroyed Denim Leggings-from Pacsun, Tank-Mango, Scarf-Forever 21, Monogram Initial Necklace-Jennifer Zeuner, Sandals-Juicy Couture, Bag-H&M, Shades-RayBan, Nail-Turquoise & Caicos(Essie), Lips-Rose Making(Dior)

When I saw these pants in the store I had to go in and purchase them. I bought another color too, which you'll have to stay tuned to see. Thank goodness I did because they are super comfy.  Because they are so bright and attract enough attention as it is I paired it with a basic white tank but had to add more dimension to it with the bright green scarf. I limited the accessories though by wearing just my JZ necklace which is one of my fav pieces. Have a bright weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Stay Tuned,
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment