Search This Blog

10/13/14

Summer Love


















           Entire look-Urban Outfitters

A while back I fell in love with this sheer lace slip dress. Originally it was something I envisioned in white, and passed up several versions until I came across this UO version. By the time my order went to ship the white was sold out and I had to settle for the black, which I don't think could have worked out more in my fabour. When my good friend and great photographer Hans asked me if I was interested in putting something together, I jumped on the idea, feeling that the dress deserved professional attention. I've been posting one by one on my instagram @myodetostyle and now I have more to show you! Who doesn't like more?! I loved how they all came out and I hope you guys do too! Have a fabulous week....

And Stay Tuned!
XOXO 





No comments:

Post a Comment