Search This Blog

9/1/14

"Black" To Basics

It's been a while, and I always say I'm back, but that just goes to show that I'm never really gone! It's the first day of Fall, my favorite season since I didn't get to experience it growing up in the Caribbean. I get to layer, hopefully, indulge in my love of black and grays, and it was the perfect reason to go back to my roots, by that I mean my hair. I loved the blonde, don't get me wrong, but I also love change and what better than my old self? Maybe come season change next year you'll see something different, but for now I'm loving the darker me. Hope you guys had a Fab Labor Day weekend and Stay Tuned...

XO
Ashlee

Blouse:Topshop; Jeggings:Zara; Plaid Button-down:Zara; Heels:Balenciaga; Alexander Wang Rocco Duffel; Sunnies:Celine
This is Furby "Angel" who is making his debut after being a part of our family for almost 4 months after being rescued from Miami Dade Animal Shelter. He is too cute! You don't what it means to save a life until you have done so for yourself. The shelter is pouring with cats and dogs just like Furby who need a home. I would love to be able to do more and bring them all home, but you can make a difference, one animal at a time. Then share your story so others can know what a difference it has made on your life as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment