Search This Blog

6/13/14

Short Story

 
 
Top-Zara
Shorts-TrueReligion
Scarf-Alexander McQueen
Boots-Zara
Ring & Hand Chain-MIA Aventura
 
 
It had been a while, being preoccupied with the newest addition to my family and all, my little rescue Furby. A little short story/post had to be squeezed in though. I love a nice fitting pair of shorts especially in the current Miami heat but when is a pair of shorts too short? It's obvious and I'm pretty sure you've all been 'eye-sored' by it one too many times. My number one rule is simple: If something's hanging out, then its out! Like my mom always said, "leave something for the imagination." Yes you wanna show of those toned tanned legs this summer, but keep it classy ;) Have an amazing and safe weekend and 'Stay Tuned'!
 
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment