Search This Blog

4/19/13

Like I Promised!...



 Shorts-Zara
Boots-Aldo


 Photos by Hans Salazar©
www.hanssalazar.com

All Rights Reserved.Copyright in a work protected under this title vests initially in the author or authors of the work. The authors of a joint work are coowners of copyright in the work. All Rights Are Reserved World Wide.All photos are under the copyright© of Hans Salazar Photographer.The pictures may not be used publicly, reproduced, copied, stored or manipulated in any way without the written permission of Hans Salazar Photographer.Photographs can not be used for marketing purposes or used for commercial gain.©

Like I promised, here it is! This is the second time working with my friend and photographer Hans...but hopefully not the last. The shoot was spontaneous and fun and the outcome was super. Check out his website to see other projects he's worked on. I know I've been MIA but I'm back this time for good. There's no getting rid of me! Hope you love the pics as much as we do:)

Stay Tuned,
XO




No comments:

Post a Comment