Search This Blog

12/19/12

Not Most Important...But Best;)

Shorts-from A'Gaci
Tank-from Nordstrom
Sweater-Forever21
Espadrilles-Chanel
Bracelets-David Yurman
Shades-RayBan

Today's weather was perfect! The sun was shining bright but the wind was blowing too, at least by the time I actually made it outdoors. It was a lazy day for me as I slept most of it, but it was well needed and well deserved! I was wearing only the tank and the shorts and at the last minute decided to throw the sweater on top which was the best decision of the day...not most important but best. I've been using my espadrilles every chance I get, they're super comfortable. Given I'd be running errands most of the evening through to the night they were the perfect shoe choice. Hope you guys are having a insanely fab week! 

Stay Tuned,
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment