Search This Blog

6/22/12

Tie-dyeing For Metallics


Distressed Tie-dyed Denim-Zara
Metallic Coated Knit Top-H&M
Metallic Sandals-Zara
Zippered Clutch-Brandy Melville
Shades-RayBan

It was an early start to an eventful day...mostly errands. Nevertheless it was an opportunity to take some pics. As you can see it was raining really hard but thank goodness it stopped just in time. It was the first time wearing these pants after the ordeal of making them a resident of my closet! I love love love the cobalt blue top which has a metallic sheen coating...if that's an accurate description. I ended the night watching the Miami Heat win the Championships, which was exciting given I live here. The arm candy are from several places, and I will have my first giveaway tomorrow of one of the pieces! Thanks for stopping by;)

Stay Tuned,
XO

2 comments: