Search This Blog

6/5/12

Happy Birthday To Me!


Trousers-H&M
Sandals-Zara
Clutch-BrandyMelville
Shades-Gucci

On Monday I celebrated my birthday with my family and friend, Rebecca, to be specific haha...the best way I think. I had to work a couple hours in the morning but took the afternoon to check out the H&M pop-up shop in South Beach...disappointing. Hopefully it's because everything was sold out already. We then grabbed something to eat and then went in search of specific finds. My camera was out of battery hence the quality of my pics. I still wanted to share my look with you guys:))) Thank goodness for the ever so trusty iPhone! So, hope you enjoyed!

P.S. I had to share the last two instagram pics, can't get enough of the editting. Remember to follow @myodetostyle ;) 

Stay Tuned,
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment