Search This Blog

5/3/12

Just An Ordinary Day

 
V-Neck & Denim Shirt-Forever 21
Leggings-American Apparel
Leopard Loafers-Zara
Fringe Bag-H&M

I'm Back! Not that I actually went anywhere...but I've been MIA. Today's look was all about comfort. Almost everything I'm wearing have been residents of my closet for some time. These leopard loafers I call my old faithfuls because they can always add to any casual look. I received them as a gift over a year ago and wish they would last me forever... The leggings I love because they shimmer and have a leather look which also takes any look one step above plain ol' casual.  This is me on a daily basis, comfortable but never plain! 

On another note, I'm heading to LA next week and cant wait! Will be my first time but will also be a short trip. Nevertheless I will bring back a lot of pictures for you guys.

Stay Tuned,
XO 

2 comments:

  1. Super cute, I love your nails!
    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnk u! Its Essie elextric something...i can't remember

      Delete