Search This Blog

3/21/12

Wrapped & Flower-patterned

Kimono, Bag and Turban-H&M; Pants and Shoes-Zara; Tank-Forever 21; Sunshades-RayBan; Snake Bangle-Aldo

Sorry for the lack of posts as I have been extremely busy with work, nothing too fab so don't feel left out. I wear a lot of black to work, so to not feel so dark I try to add some element of color. I am really loving the floral trend lately hence my choice of this kimono I picked up at H&M in NYC late last year. To take the look from simple to interesting...I added the turban which I also purchased at that same time. I've been obsessed with turbans since Prada debuted them on the runway some years ago! Thanks for stopping by! Given I'm off for the next two days I'll sure be making some posts.

Stay Tuned,
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment